Call Us Today! (919) 234-7868
Home » Student Housing Insurance

Student Housing Insurance

Connecting Your Raleigh Business with Great Coverage

If you’re considering leasing your rental to students, you’re going to need Student Housing Insurance! The agents at Carolina Insurance Group can help you protect your investment from fires, lightning, hurricanes and hail as well as the loss of rental income.

What Insurance Does a Student Housing Facility Need?

By insuring your rental unit with Student Housing Insurance through Carolina Insurance Group, we can ensure your property remains unthreatened by unpredictable student renters by offering the following:

  • General Liability: General liability concerns claims that come from bodily injury or property damage to someone else while on your property.
  • Business Owner’s Policy (BOP): A business owner’s policy combines liability and property coverages for business owners.
  • Property Damage: Having property damage coverage is extremely important for any rented building. Student housing tends to see a lot of damage and having the right amount of coverage ensures that you won’t have to pay for it all out of pocket.
  • Business Income: Business income coverage can cover income loss incurred from an accident that results in the student housing facility no longer being able to run for the time it takes to repair the damage.

How do I learn more about Student Housing Insurance?

Contact us today! Our agents can be reached by phone at (919) 234-7868 or by email. We can walk you through the whole process and provide quotes based on the options we discuss! We are happy to answer any questions and help you navigate securing Student Housing Insurance.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

©2024. All rights reserved. | Powered by Zywave Websites