Golf Courses Insurance
REQUEST FREE QUOTE
Golf Courses Insurance Information
Connecting Your Raleigh Business with Great Coverage
The agents at Carolina Insurance Group are dedicated to finding you the right coverage for your company. If you have a golf course, par 3 course, driving range or a country club, you’ll need insurance to protect your assets. Let us connect you with our long list of carriers and find you the best price on a golf course or country club insurance package.
What Insurance Does a Golf Course or Country Club Need?
Golf courses and country clubs are businesses like any others, but they have specific assets that may need extra or special coverage. Along with commercial property insurance, you can find coverage for:
- General Liability: General liability concerns claims that come from bodily injury or property damage to someone else while on your property.
- Directors and Officers: Protect your course or club in cases where claims are filed against current directors and officers under your employment.
- Worker’s Compensation: Worker’s compensation is required for most businesses. It provides compensation when an employee is injured on the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: If your club or course uses vehicles to conduct business, commercial auto insurance is crucial. This coverage does not typically extend to golf carts, however.
- Equipment Floater: Equipment floater insurance covers property in transit.
- Errant Golf Ball: Sometimes golf balls don’t always go where they’re intended. It’s important to have liability coverage in case a golf ball goes astray and hurts someone or damages property.
- Golf Pro Replacement: Insure your golf equipment with either cash value or replacement policies.
- Storage Tanks Liability: This liability insurance may pay for cleanup costs at your facility concerning storage tanks as well as cover against claims of bodily injury or property damage due to the storage tanks.
- Pollution: To keep your fields nice and green you’ll be using some amount of chemicals. Pollution coverage can provide liability coverage relating to injury or property damage from pollution your course or club may cause.
- Sexual Abuse: This coverage provides protection in the case of sexual abuse claims.
How Do You Insure Your Golf Course or Country Club?
Call Carolina Insurance Group today at (919) 234-7868 or email us to talk with an experienced agent about your golf course or country club’s needs. We work with a long list of top carriers so that we can find you the cheapest rates for the right amount of coverage.